- Born in milan on 8 march 1948.
- Graduates in architecture at “Politecnico di Milano”.
- Studies mime at “Piccolo Teatro”, where he works as actors for two theatrical seasons.
- 1971/1978 works at Bruno Bozzetto's studio first as screenwriter then as director on 4 animated feature films, various short films, spots and industrial films.
- 1975 set up the mime and theatrical company “Quellidigrock”.
- 1979 shoots Ratataplan, his first movie, as director, screewriter and actor.
Together with his cinematographic activity, wich include 10 movies within 20 years he continues to engage various different activities.
- From 1978 to 1985 organizes and directs 11 international convention for “IBM Italia”.
- Shoots more than an hundred commercials.
- From 1996 to 1999 works in the Menagment board of “Cinecittà Holding”.
- Takes part in various international film juries, among which: 1998 Berlin, 1999 Cannes, 2002 Montreal.
- In the accademic years 2005 and 2006 hold classes of 30 hours at “Università Cattolica di Milano” in “Scrittura per lo Spettacolo”, part of the master's degree in Philosophy and Letters.
- Since 2013 holds, every year, a workshop of Direction at IULM of Milan.
- Since 2014 holds the position of Artistic Director at “Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia” of Milan.
- Since 2000 writes the column “A Scuola di Cinema” for the monthly magazine CIAK.
- From 2005 to 2010 works as Aritistic Director for “Trento Film Festival”, international meeting about mountain films, exploration and adventure.
|1979||L'ALTRA DOMENICA||with Renzo Arbore: rubrica GASAD|
|1984||QUO VADIZ?||13 prime time show for Mediaset|
|1985/1986||PISTA?||54 prime time afternoon on RAI 1|
|2003||MAMMAMIA!||30 episodes, 8 minutes long for RAI 2|
|2006||NEVE & GLIZ||52 one minute stories for Turin 2006|
|2008||DOTTOR CLOWN||TV movie for Canale 5: written and directed|
|2009||TEEN DAYS||26 half-hours of animation for RAI 1|
|2010||AGATA E ULISSE||TV movie for Canale 5: written and directed|
After having worked, in the beginning, with "Piccolo Teatro" of Milan and the cooperative "QUELLIDIGROCK", comes back frequently to the theatrical direction.
|1997||Sinfonia Fantastica||with Banda Osiris|
|1999||Il Barbiere di Siviglia||Lyric direction, Santa Chiara of Trento|
|2002||Le pillole d'Ercoleregia||director, Compagnia Micheli - Boccoli|
|2001||Il Domino Nero||Lyric direction, Teatro Pergolesi of Iesi|
|2005||Le sorelle Materassi||director, Compagnia Malfatti - Marchini|
|2006||Tootstieregia||director, Compagna Columbro Noschese Garinei|
|2007||Il Paese dei campanelli||operetta: Trieste Teatro Verdi|
|2008||Cincillà||operetta: Trieste Teatro Verdi|
|2008||Il Paese dei Campanelli||operetta: Ente Arena of Verona|
|2009||Cincillà||operetta: Ente Arena di Verona|
|2011||La Verità||director, Compagnia Massimo Dapporto|
|2014||Don Pasquale||Lyric direction, Teatro Sociale di Trento|
|1974||Il Signor Rossi cerca la felicità||animation - screenplay|
|1975||I sogni del Signor Rossi||animation - screenplay|
|1975||Allegro non troppo||animation - screenplay|
|1976||Le vacanze del Signor Rossi||animation - screenplay|
|1979||RATATAPLAN||written, directed and played|
|1980||HO FATTO SPLASH||written, directed and played|
|1982||DOMANI SI BALLA||written, directed and played|
|1985||IL BI E IL BA||written and directed|
|1988||LADRI DI SAPONETTE||written, directed, produced and played|
|1990||VOLERE VOLARE||written, directed, produced and played|
|1993||STEFANO QUANTESTORIE||written, directed, produced and played|
|1994||PALLA DI NEVE||written and directed|
|1996||LUNA E L'ALTRA||written, directed, produced and played|
|2001||HONOLULU BABY||written, directed and played|
|1971||Oppio per Oppio||di Bruno Bozzetto - written and played.|
|1975||La cabina||di Bruno Bozzetto - written and played.|
|1978||Magic Show||written, directed, produced and played|
|1987||Gag Jazz||written, directed and played|
|1988||Le cauchemar d'un inventeur||written, directed and played|